Aug 8, 2012

instamagnets


I found this Tiny Polaroid Magnet project on Ambrosia Creative and thought it was so adorable that I pulled together my own rendition that same afternoon. Since I just moved, I have a big empty fridge ready to be filled up with cards and invitations. What better to hold them up than my roommates' and my own Instagrams?! 

I used hashgr.am to pull images from our Instagram feeds, resized them to 100x100 pixels, printed them on card stock, "laminated" them with thick tape, and stuck cut-to-size magnet tape on the back. Mine aren't quite as durable as Ambrosia's since they aren't mounted on cardboard, but they are definitely very cute. I didn't use the polaroid template that she provides, just cut my images out with a white border that mimics an old polaroid border. I'll definitely be recreating these babies- they would make such a sweet and personal little gift and were so easy to make!





2 comments:

  1. I love this post!!! I had no idea you used all those fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! i can't wait for you to come back so we can decorate evverrrything

    ReplyDelete